Are you running the business or is your business running you? As small business owners, one must wear many hats. Managing the “books” is one of those hats, which is often the most challenging and time-consuming tasks that may be the root cause of your business running inefficiently and consequently losing profits!
Every business has unique needs, which is why it is important that we customize accounting services for each client. Small businesses operate under very different constraints than large corporations. Our team will work with you to understand both you and your business needs so we may devise a plan, both for bookkeeping throughout the year and during tax season, in order to cultivate the growth of your business.
We will work both for you and with you to set up a system that is easy to manage, efficient, and tailored to your unique situation. Our accounting services will be customized to fit both your current and future businesses goals. Additionally, we offer the convenience of bookkeeping services at your site or at ours.
Services we provide include the following:
- Post expenses
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Record payroll expenses
- Prepare and distribute year-end 1099’s
- Prepare and submit payroll tax forms (Employer’s Quarterly/Annual Federal/ State Tax returns)
- Entity selection & restructuring
- Set-up, train and support QuickBooks users
- IRS representation